Monday 19 August 2013

4 Weeks Pregnant: Symptoms!

It's really early days but I've been experiencing several symptoms from about 5 days before I got my BFP.

* I've been pretty moody -Not uncommon for me, but I've found myself getting far more irritated and annoyed by little things that wouldn't ordinarily annoy me.

* From about 4 days before I got my positive test I've had what feels like mild heartburn or indigestion. Gaviscon's been helping with that though, thank god!

Life saver!

* From the day before I got my news my boobs have been feeling particularly tender, sore and tingly.

* I've been feeling super tired, no, exhausted!

* I've been going to the loo for a #1 loads, including throughout the night, but seem to have the opposite issue with the other end, if you see what I mean....


I thought it would be fun to post bump photos every other week or so, but as 'the bump' won't be showing for several weeks yet I've decided to only start posting when it does begin to finally pop!


No comments:

Post a Comment