Tuesday 19 November 2013

Bump Pic! 18 Weeks 1 Day!

Bump is continuing to grow at a good rate, I felt him/her move for the first time at 18 weeks exactly (Read about this HERE) and I'm feeling good, apart from a god awful break out of spots.

I'm talking, really bad, cystic acne.




I'm still sort of at the stage where I feel podgy and fat rather than pregnant, and that coupled with my AWFUL skin is making me feel extremely self conscious.

I know it's hormonal as I only ever get them on my chin, and it doesn't matter how good I eat or how thoroughly I cleanse, they keep appearing.

The cystic ones last for bloody AGES too!

I'm going to do a separate post on my battle with this hormonal chin acne when I can pluck up the courage to post a photo of it in all its awful 'glory'! 

Gah! Hormones have a LOT to answer for!



No comments:

Post a Comment