Monday 30 December 2013

28 Weeks 4 Days: Baby B Has Hiccups!

At 28 weeks and 4 days, I had a peculiar feeling in my tummy for about 7 or 8 minutes.

I had felt it before but couldn't for the life of me figure out what it was. Basically, it felt like I had a throbbing pulse in my tummy, quite low down, way past my belly button, actually, more in my bum to be precise!

 It was a reoccurring feeling of pulsations, in an ongoing pattern which lasted for between 3-6 minutes.

 It felt really odd, I assumed at first it was the baby kicking, but it was too gentle for a kick and also it was in exactly the same spot time after time.

I had ignored it on the previous occasions I felt it but this time I was a little weirded out so decided to google it.

I didn't really know WHAT to google, so I actually typed the words ' Pregnant and have a weird pulsing in my bum'' (Yes, really...)  and guess what?

It turns out it is the baby hiccupping! How I hadn't thought that this could be the explanation  I have no idea, but there it was, and the more I thought about it, the more it made sense!


Baby B had bloomin’ hiccups!


It was Soooooooo sweet and made me feel extremely close to my little one, imagining them hiccupping away!

No comments:

Post a Comment