Monday 16 December 2013

Bump Pic! 26 Weeks 6 Days!


This week  I am 26 weeks preggo and Mr B and I went to The Baby show at Olympia to hunt for some bargains!

I was really excited about going as until now we haven’t really done any real baby shopping, bar ordering the nursery furniture, so I was really looking forward to it.




It was, as expected, extremely busy there and I struggled with the lack of available seating and the huge queues for the toilets and cafes on site, even Mr B got the hump!

Seats, Loo’ s and cafes aside, there was a fab range of brands and products at the show and we picked up some great items at fab prices exclusive to the show!

We got...








Some fab WaterWipes


2 Bottles of Eisberg Alcohol free wine(nom!)


A super cute lamb baby soother



We were there for nearly 3 hours and I was ready to drop by the time we left but it was well worth the trip as everything we bough had been heavily discounted and we saved a good amount of money!

It was also the week of the ‘big storm’ and Halloween this week, and me and Mr B ended up being unable to get into work because of the ‘storm’ and train lines shutting down (touch!)

Normally for Halloween I make a real effort, but I didn’t want to splurge on a Halloween outfit that I wasn’t going to be able to wear again and the thought of getting all trussed up made me feel hot and sweaty! 

  We had a party at work and I made a bit of an effort (as you can see below) but I just wasn’t feeling it really.



Bump is starting to wear me out now too- by the end of the day it feels heavy and its starting to disrupt my sleep more and more- is it too early to start counting down to maternity leave?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment