Friday 13 December 2013

Mamas and Papas Christmas Collection

So I'm well aware that my little one won’t be here in time for Christmas this year, so I won’t get the chance to dress him/her up in gorgeous little outfits.

 I must confess that this hasn't stopped me looking though!



                    Snowman set, £18                                              Unisex Christmas Santa 2 Piece Set, £10


Take a look at some of the gorgeous offerings from Mamas and Papas this year!



Girls Christmas Mary Dress, £10                                       Boys 4 Piece Cardigan Set, £38

I can’t wait until Baby B is here and we can put him/her in these gorgeous clothes next year!

I especially LOVE the Snowman set! How cute is it!!


                                              Unisex Christmas All In One, £8                                        Unisex Christmas Jersey 2 Piece Set, £8


Which Items are your favourite? Will you be dressing your little one up this crimbo? 

No comments:

Post a Comment