Monday 6 January 2014

Bump Pic! 30 Weeks 1 Day!

This week I had my Whooping cough vaccine to protect Baby B from catching whooping cough in the first few weeks of his/her life outside my tummy.

The injection itself didn't hurt, but my god My arm felt bruised and sore for about a week afterwards! Still, small price to pay I know for their health!





I've finally succumbed to the dreaded tiredness and uncomfortableness of pregnancy now and I've changed my working hours to allow me to leave before the majority of the rush hour crush!

I now work 8:30-4:30, which has really helped- Leaving that 1 hour earlier means I can take my time getting to the station and tube, and I get home just that little bit earlier too, which I'm really grateful for!

On Thursday this week I went to the VIP re-opening of a Mothercare store on Oxford Street in London, where I met the lovely Myleen Klass who was talking about her range of Baby K clothes for Mothercare.




I felt HUGE stood next to her, so I grabbed a quick piccie then made my excuses and went and stood elsewhere!

I've noticed that I've started to get a pain in the top left hand side of my bump late in the afternoon, and can often feel some part of Baby B bulging from this area!

It feels a bit like a knee perhaps, but it really blooming hurts when he/she decides to move, leaving the top of my bump feeling bruised!





1 comment: